I've been working on a quilt for a VIP. I am happy to report that it is finished. Except for the label. I plan on mailing it Saturday morning. Pictures (and link) to be added in an edit because my camera is hiding from me.
Your daughter is MERAVIGLIOSA. Now a bit every day I will look and read your blog. I'm slow because for some words I use The dictionary to understand better. ciao ciao
You are very clever to have figured that flower out in my blog! I looked at it again and thought... "Hey. Melinda's right. It is a lily!" Thank you.
I've read some of your past posts. I've never had to deal with depression (at least God hasn't had me deal with it yet) but it seems that the best way to go is to keep believing that God is in control of everything. The good of course, and the hard stuff too that we want to be rid of. Please visit again. Love, Tanya
2 comments:
ciao,
I'm waiting to see your new quilt.
Your daughter is MERAVIGLIOSA.
Now a bit every day I will look and read your blog.
I'm slow because for some words I use The dictionary to understand better.
ciao ciao
You are very clever to have figured that flower out in my blog! I looked at it again and thought... "Hey. Melinda's right. It is a lily!" Thank you.
I've read some of your past posts. I've never had to deal with depression (at least God hasn't had me deal with it yet) but it seems that the best way to go is to keep believing that God is in control of everything. The good of course, and the hard stuff too that we want to be rid of.
Please visit again.
Love, Tanya
Post a Comment
This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.
Hugs,
Melinda
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.