Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Blog Counter

I added a blog counter from BlogPatrol.com last night. I don't know why, but I have a curiousity as to how many people actually read my blog. The funny part is that all 6 visitors that are currently listed... are me, myself, and I. ROFLOL

And on a different note, today's letter of the day on Sesame Street is "J" which includes many different variations of the word "JUMP." Do you know how funny that is to watch a 2 year old jump just because someone on tv is jumping?

Maybe it's my lack of sufficient sleep that's making me a bit crazy right now. I simply must go to bed before 2 am.

Oh, one more thing......... Eragon. Read the book, skip the movie. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe. Why YES, I DO know how funny that is, seeing as how we went through it this morning too. "Jelmo" is so funny to my little one.

Anonymous said...

Kelly would definitely agree with the Eragon comment! Love you, and yes I still check in every couple of weeks. ~Morgan

**Oh yeah, Happy Be-lated Birthday!!!!

Post a Comment

This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.

Hugs,
Melinda

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.