Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Beautiful eyes

Thought I would post a picture of my beautiful girl with the beautiful eyes. It's hard talking dominant and recessive genes with a soon to be third grader. She has these unique eyes. DH and I both have blue eyes. Little sister seems to have blue eyes. So why, how did she get these greenish eyes with flecks of gold? Anyways, here's her picture. :)

3 comments:

Amber said...

She does have beautiful eyes!! And... hello? She was born on St. Patty's Day!!

Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Awww man, I should have checked in sooner, Amber stoled my comment! Oh well, you do have beautiful children. I can't even believe your Becca & my Maddie are going into THIRD grade!! I mean, they were just born weren't they??

love you~
Morgan

Anonymous said...

Your girl is a cutie! I wanted to write and say thanks for including my blog on your blogroll. Have a great week!
~Monica

Post a Comment

This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.

Hugs,
Melinda

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.