I am giving to the winner of my drawing a $10 gift card to Maggie Moo's. 

I guess I should post some rules... yucky things....
1. Enter only once.
2. Obviously, you should have a Maggie Moo's close to where you live, so this drawing is open only to US residents. (Sorry.)
3. I'll draw a winner on Friday July 27th.
4. Make sure I know how to get ahold of you, either with an e-mail or a web page. Hmm.... I think that's all.
5. *Edited to Add* Just for fun, tell me your favorite ice cream flavor. :p
Hugs,
Melinda
147 comments:
please count me in! I could use it towards an upcoming birthday cake!
We have friends who live close to a Maggie Moo's, so we'll pass it on to them if we win!
Count me in!
Liz
eliz76@juno.com
We've got one not too far away but I've never tried it. Count me in!
Great idea!!
YES!!! Pick me ....Pick Me!
Linda
I don't do dairy but my husband LOVES this place! Count me (him) in!!
Never heard of Maggie Moos but given the way I love all things dairy it sounds great.
Hooray, there's one by me! I'd love to win this. I could treat my hubby to ice cream (His fave) for our upcoming anniversary!
Thanks for playing. I've added you to my bloglines so I can come back and visit later when I'm not in such a blogging frenzy. :)
I would love to win! Please count me in! :o)
We love Maggie Moo's! It'd make a GREAT date night!
jennifer.smithson at gmail.com
There's a MM right around the corner, and I've not tried it yet.....so count me in!
We love Maggie Moos here! Yummy
Ohh I love maggie moo's!
My kids and I love Maggie Moo's! Count me in!!!!
thanks!
My husband LOVES Maggie Moos! count me in!
I have never visited one but count me in!
Who doesn't love ice cream! Count me in.
Yum, I love Maggie Moo's. Please count me in.
I would love this! Please count me in!
yummy!
please enter my name!
Mrs N
Yummy! I love ice cream and I love Maggie Moos. Please enter my name in your drawing. Thanks!
LOVE Maggie Moo's! Count me in!
Oooh, never been there but it looks like there are a couple here in san diego! thanks!
kcecilio at ureach.com
I love that place - have only been once but I was sold on it. It's so good!
Wow, this is great!! I would love to enter this contest. Thank you for the opportunity.
Ice cream! Please add me to the giveaway!
Alexia@voyager.net
A Maggie Moo's just opened up near us! I would love to be entered!
Sounds great. Please enter me in the drawing.
Maggie Moo's just came to our area!
I have never even heard of Maggie Moos, but after visiting their site I found that there is one not too far from here, so...count me in. :)
I scream, you scream...count me in
Yummy! I love Maggie Moos.
To make your post a sticky, just go to edit your post. Click on post options (at the bottom). Change the post date and time to whenever you want the "sticky post" to end. HTH :)
oooooo please count me in
I love Maggie Moos!!!!
YUM!! My favorite is "Bear Claw" with chocolate ice cream and cashews.
Please add me to the drawing, and thank you so much! --oh, and my favorite ice cream flavor is strawberry :)
erica_flower@msn.com
BETTER BATTER is the best ever!!!!!
Oh yum! I love peanut butter cups in my ice cream. Thanks for the chance to win. :)
Please sign me up. My favorite Maggie Moo flavor is definitely Better Batter!
Im in!
I love this place. Diana
Farley80@sbcglobal.net
Ok, I've never had Maggie Moo's, but my favorite ice cream flavor always involves peanut butter in some form or another!
This would make an awesome date night for DH & me. My favorite ice cream flavor is cake batter. MMMMM!
Strawberry with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups mixed in!
jenina_burek@yahoo.com
I love to add caraml and Kit Kat to vanilla! Please count me in!
Enter me please! I think I've had their coffee ice cream and it was pretty fabulous. :)
oh, yum, ice cream! would love to treat dh :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Yum! I love cookies and cream.
Please enter me into the drawing! Thank you!
ooohh, we have one of those here, and my little one's been dying to go there. Include me, please!
WoooHooo! We have one right by our orthodontist's office!
It's all about the peanut butter with chocolate, Baby!
Count me in too! thank you!
Yum! We love Maggie Moo's but can't afford to stop by there to often. This would be a fabulous prize. Please count me in!
Jennifer
Mmmm... sounds good. My favorite flavor is chocolate and peanut butter OR chocolate chip cookie dough. Thanks for visiting my blog and entering. Please count me in!
Mmmm..mint chocolate chip with Oreos...
Yummy giveaway :) Count me in!
I have a Maggie Moo's nearby but haven't visited yet. Sounds like I should go...
I am amazed at how many people want to be involved in this drawing! Do all these people check your blog all the time? That's crazy!
Well, you know I love maggie moo's. And we're actually getting one here soon! Of course, I could just come visit you and we could both go!!
Pick me Please!
jesslunger25@hotmail.com
mmm. well, at maggie moos my favorite is just dark chocolate with brownies smushed in. yum. my mouth is watering. PICK ME! :)
heather
heathair@Hotmail.com
www.xanga.com/hippmama
mmm I've been meaning to check this place out count me in
We do have a Maggie Moo's...one of the only places to go for a sweat treat in our little town.
Count me in please!
Oh goodness! How can I just pick one? I'm partial to stuff with peanut butter....or mint chocolate chip...or butter pecan...or cookie dough...or cookies and cream...you get the idea, LOL!
Please include me!!
One of the few things Parker would eat.....ice cream!
Pick us! :)
Hmmm chocolate with peanut butter! :)
ugh...didn't include my email! rsmile2u@gmail.com
mmm...maggie moo's ~ I'm an ice cream fanatic.
Me too, please!
Karamel Sutra from Ben&Jerrys is my favorite ice cream.
Giveaway happening at my place if you get a chance to visit!
Ooooh, looks great! Thanks for offering!
So tasty! Please count me in! I am boring in my fave flavor though...chocolate:)
Hmm. Not sure. It's gotta have chocolate though!
Please enter me! I lvoe ice cream, especially coffee and mint choco chip!!
count me in , please!
Chocolate chip cookie dough-YUM!
I'm in too :)
Mmmm peanut butter chocolate :)
anastasia_falling@yahoo.com
I love maggie moos.
grams-kelley [at] sbcglobal [dot]net
MOOOOOOO! I hope I don't look like a cow after eating there.
Please include me! Thank you!
There's one near my mom's but I haven't been yet.
Sorry--forgot my email! I was busy thinking about chocolate ice cream. LOL!
(salliann.ran@verizon.net)
My sister loves their ice cream and I'd love to give this to her for her bday!
There isn't one by me, but there is one by my mom! This would be great for our next trip to visit her. Please put my name in.
Thanks!
Please count me in!
count me in for Maggie Moos.
i don't know my favorite flavor because I actually don't have one by me (in Oklahoma) but we have eaten there once in Texas when we visit my parents, and we're going there ina few weeks. Just perfect!
mmmm...ice cream I don't have a favorite. I just like ice cream. :)
blazershockeyfan@hotmail.com
We are huge Maggie Moo's fans!
Favorite ice cream flavor? Sweet Cream! YUMMY!
cotton candy is the absolute best fava EVAH!
we have a maggie moo's i've never tried. do they have mint chocolate chip?
Ooo, count me in, please!
Oh I LOVE ice cream--any flavor!!
Thanks!! lmoffitt.at.aestudios.dot.com
Count me in please!
What a great gift giveaway! Please enter me! My favorite icecream is peanut butter cup.
You asked for the directions to make a pillow case bag - I don't blame you - I love sewing and I just enjoy making things - you must too!
If you click on the picture of the magazine page it will enlarge and you can read the directions. If that doesn't work for you - let me know and I will type them out for you. That is all the directions they provided - they are very easy!
Let me know how it goes!
Yummy! Please sign me up!
better batter!!!
christine at wreckingboy dot com!r
I like them all! Please include me!
We have one! And we've never been. If we win this, we'll check it out!
Thank you for hosting a giveaway!
We've never been, but I've always wanted to go. My niece is named Maggie. lol.. Please enter me into your contest. Thanks, and have a great week!
How neat! There is a Maggie Moo's near me that I've heard good things about but never had the opportunity to visit. I think I could fit a trip in if I won the gift card... ;-)
My favorite flavor is Rocky Road.
Thanks!
author_erin@Lycos.com
Please enter me! My favorite ice cream flavor is anything with chocolate of course! (VBGarber at gmail dot com)
Ice cream is always a great prize!
Count me in! My favorite ice cream is coffee flavored.
Ladybugs and Lilypads
Don't forget to go and enter our give a way!
My favorite ice cream is dark chocolate with peppermint patties or anything coffee flavored! Please add me to your drawing!
Please enter me in this giveaway. Thanks!
Yummy, I Love Maggie Moes! I would Love this!
This looks great! Please add me to your list. My e-mail address is myspamfoil@gmail.com. Vanilla!
Time to go back to Maggie Moo's!! We love strawberry around here. kim_mills@yahoo.com
I love Udderly Cream.
Count me in!!
Tricia
Ice cream is always appreciated. Count me in. rkm559@juno.com
Chocolate or Cookies n Cream! YUM!
I'm in!
annedering at yahoo dot com or
http://hidingunderthewillow.blogspot.com
Maggie's is the best!
I love mint chocolate chip ice cream! Please sign me up! I don't have a blog, but you can contact me at DivaDivine15@aol.com. Thank you for your generosity!
I love ice cream!!! =)
Yummo! I love coffee ice cream with brownies or toffee in it!!! But I love making up new combinations too!
Enter me please!
jazlynnesmomma@yahoo.com
Mocha!!I have a maggie moo down the road!http://treasuresofjoyboutique.blogspot.com/
Count me in! What a fablous giveaway!
Great blog...I'm bookmarking it so that I can come back later. ;)
Come on over to check out my giveaway.
Never heard of them before but it looks great - count me in.
Come over to my blog to see my give-away too :)
Can you BELIEVE this many people want your Maggie Moo's ice cream?? Way to go!! :)
We don't live near one, so don't enter me -- I just thought this was out-of-control crazy!
Ooh... pick me, please!!!
I LOVE Maggie Moo's, and since I just found out that I'm pregnant again, I know ice cream will be a big craving! I love chocolate chip cookie dough, and we have a Maggie Moo's by us!
Im4Christ2@msn.com
I love me so Maggie Moos.
my fav. is choc. with fresh raspberries...hope I win...
cool giveaway--please enter me. Thanks
My fav is mint chocolate chip. Please count me in and thank you!
http://lonic.blogspot.com/
My hubby & I LOVE this place. That better batter is to die for! Thanks for offering such a great prize:)
YUM!!!!!!!
chocolate chip cookie dough!!!
amanda_and_ed@yahoo.com
YUM-MY! I love the cake batter! Sign me up!
spotter777 at cox dot net
Your contest is wonderful! Please pick me… he he he. I’m Lani from The Wooden Porch. It’s nice to “meet” you (um, especially since you are giving something away).
Did I really just say that?
IF you do pick me, please email me at: thewoodenporch@gmail.com
(my website is http://thewoodenporch.blogspot.com/)
Have fun picking a winner!!
count me in! I'm not an ice cream fan but the kids are!
Fabulous, I'm in! I love anything with chocolate and peanut butter mmmm!
www.addingmoore.com
JEN
I'd love to enter. I love anything with cherries and chocolate. Thank you!
Neat giveaway! Thanks so much!
New comments are not allowed.