Just living life, loving God, and trying to stay sane along the way.
I sure hope you've only lost your mind! Cause I know how bad it is to lose pictures!!Let me know if you find either! :)
They are not lost as much as misplaced. Dale has been "playing" with his computer again. Imagine!Love,Sissy
This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.Hugs,Melinda
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
2 comments:
I sure hope you've only lost your mind! Cause I know how bad it is to lose pictures!!
Let me know if you find either! :)
They are not lost as much as misplaced. Dale has been "playing" with his computer again. Imagine!
Love,
Sissy
Post a Comment
This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.
Hugs,
Melinda
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.