Thursday, July 08, 2010

Mary....

So, I'm sitting at the computer working on Bible lessons for the pantry, and I hear Little Bit in the living room. I can tell she's tearing paper out of the notebook I gave her this afternoon. I'm thinking I'm going to turn around and find this HUGE mess that I'm going to have to fight to get her to pick up. I turn around and find this on the floor.....



Me: "Who's this?"
Little Bit: "This is Mary."
Me: "Mary?"
Little Bit: "Yeah. Mary had a Little Lamb."


We hung "Mary" on the wall. And then her best friend from next door came over to play.

Hugs,
Melinda

4 comments:

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
angel said...

The kid is to creative. She was able to create Mary from the paper even if the result has no figure at all. Good thinking for a little kid.

Unknown said...

Yep. She's pretty cool. She makes me laugh all the time.

Post a Comment

This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.

Hugs,
Melinda

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.