Sunday, January 20, 2008

Are you sick?

Then maybe you need to visit Drs. Little Bit and Sweet Pea.
They take the best care of their patients, with band aids and mouth checks for all.
Be forewarned, you might need a shot. But they give you such care, you won't hardly notice.

Besides, who can resist the cuteness? One smile surely cures all. :DJust make sure you let Dr. Little Bit listen to your heart. :D

Hugs,
Melinda

3 comments:

Mommy Rader said...

Okay, how cute is that!?!?!?

Amber said...

I think my heart just melted!

I think they are the best doctors in the whole world! Please give them hugs and kisses from Aunt Boo and Uncle Daniel!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww! I could have used them at my house the last couple of weeks. All 4 kids decided to get the flu. I am soooo worn out, but glad its over!!

love~
morgan

Post a Comment

This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.

Hugs,
Melinda

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.