Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday

Wow, I haven't done this in a LONG time, but when I pulled this "trick" out of my bag, I knew I had found the perfect tip to share.

My children are very creative. They like to paint and glue and make things and paint those things. By the way, did I mention they like to paint?

So, in the interest of saving the table, I pulled out a cheap vinyl tablecloth. But I was wondering how to keep it from slipping while 2 year old Little Bit was working. Because, you know, 2 year olds can keep still and all.

My solution? Bulldog clips. The BIG ones. :) A picture to demonstrate.

The table is clean, and the clip kept the tablecloth on through 2 painting sessions!

For more Works for Me Wednesdays check out Don't Try This At Home. Shannon is in Africa at the moment so WFMW is ‘on location’.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Good idea Melinda, I don't have little ones but for those that do...this would work! Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Well, it could work for something like picnic tables, too.

Hugs,
Melinda

Post a Comment

This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.

Hugs,
Melinda

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.