I'm in a bit of a time crunch this morning, so I thought this would make a great WFMW, even though I posted it last week. :D Multi-tasking momma is my name!I thought I would share pictures of our "Love Day" dinner with you.
Yum..... doesn't that look delicious? Pink pancakes.

But wait. Is that a heart pancake??? :O

Looking at them cooking in the pan, sizzling in all their buttery goodness.

Of course, you simply have to see a close up shot.

So by this time, I'm sure you're saying, "how did she do that?" My secret weapon is.....
(Sorry for the blurry picture.)
(Sorry for the blurry picture.)I should point out that technique is sort of important here. Don't try to make heart shapes and fill them in. Or 2 circles connected by a triangle. No, I got my best hearts by making a V shape.
Next up.... shamrocks for St. Patrick's Day. :D
Next up.... shamrocks for St. Patrick's Day. :D
5 comments:
That's a good idea. I would have never thought of that. I'm glad you had a sweet day with your babies.
That's so cool! And I'm glad you shared the technique! :D
My daughter would love heart-shaped pancakes. We'll try this any time of the year. Thanks for the idea!
A-HA! Mustard and ketchup bottles...sneaky. Thanks for sharing your secret (including the "v" formation). Now maybe I can "wow" my family on Saturday mornings, because I {heart} them on Valentine's Day and every day. Heart-shaped pancakes are a fun way to literally show them.
I LOVE that idea. I would have never guessed. THANK YOU!
Post a Comment
This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.
Hugs,
Melinda
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.