I had turned this paper pieced star into a hot pad. It sold at $6.

This pretty little heart that took forever to paper piece.... $3

This wall hanging that was made out of leftover pieces from a different project, but the fabric just screams sewing room ... $6

This one, also a leftover block from a different project that got turned into a wall hanging ... $6, even though it's not that great.

And do you remember ALL those mug mats I made? This group of 3 went for $10!!! :O I was shocked and amazed and a bit pleased. I had 6 groups of 2 and this one group of 3. The total on all of them was $31.

All in all, it seemed to be a good night for our guild, with lots of fun and lots of food.
Now.... what am I going to do for next year?
2 comments:
WOW Melinda...that is AWESOME!!! What a great feeling for you!!!
Hugs
Laurie
My first stop by your blog - very nice and I will be back. Love the items you made - very creative!
Post a Comment
This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.
Hugs,
Melinda
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.