Monday, February 04, 2008

Vote

Tomorrow is what is affectionately called "Super Tuesday." 24 states, including Missouri, hold some form of caucus or primary election.

I am an election judge for the Republican Party this year. I am so excited. Not really excited about the getting up at 4 in the morning part, but excited to do something that is worthwhile to this country.

This is not a political blog. I have no intention of talking about who, what, where, why, or when. Please. Just go vote. If you don't vote, then don't complain.

As for me - I won't be here tomorrow. :D

3 comments:

Judy L. said...

Good for you!!

Sweet Woodruff said...

Did you have fun? Was it an interesting experience?

Unknown said...

Yes it was fun. It was a LONG day, but it was most definitely interesting. :)

I do have to decide if I'm going to do it again in April or not.

Hugs,
Melinda

Post a Comment

This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.

Hugs,
Melinda

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.