One of the things that I have wanted to do for a really long time is to have Date Night with Dale. I mean, at what point did we stop dating? I still love him and he still loves me. We still enjoy each other's company. So why don't we go out anymore?
I researched and researched and researched, and I told the girls "On Saturday night, you are going to go upstairs and go to bed early, and Mommy and Daddy are going to have date night." I mean, after all, 7:30 is early for a 13 year old!
For ease of posting, I'm going to post a link to my Date Night Board on Pinterest, because I just found so much information. Here's what my requirements were: 1) it had to be fairly cheap, and 2) it had to be done at-home.
My next post will be more about the Date Night Idea Book I made for Dale, but these are the blogs that I got most of my ideas from.
This was one of the best out there. Sarah has so many good ideas that were perfect for at home dates. I especially loved the idea of Wii Bowling.
This one was also good. I think we are going to do the fondue night from this page at some point.
This was our very first date! I think it was a hit. We played Twister and watched TV and slept in the living room. It was fun.
I got several ideas from these sites. Maybe some of them will work for you. I don't remember which ideas I got where, but there are PLENTY! Especially at The Dating Divas. I think their site is the greatest I've seen so far. The one I'm looking forward to the most? Couples Cafe
Happy Date Night! Even if dating is at home.
Hugs,
Melinda
No comments:
Post a Comment
This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.
Hugs,
Melinda
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.