Just living life, loving God, and trying to stay sane along the way.
Ohhh! Have fun in St. Louis, my favorite city. I'm so jealous. *sniff* Tell everyone hi. Alllllllllllllll my best memories include food or water or dirt. Someday I'll figure that out. I love you. God be with you.
OK, some how I missed all those blog entry's below. You snuck up on me and blogged behind my back. HA! Hope y'all had fun.
This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.Hugs,Melinda
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
2 comments:
Ohhh! Have fun in St. Louis, my favorite city. I'm so jealous. *sniff* Tell everyone hi.
Alllllllllllllll my best memories include food or water or dirt. Someday I'll figure that out.
I love you. God be with you.
OK, some how I missed all those blog entry's below. You snuck up on me and blogged behind my back. HA!
Hope y'all had fun.
Post a Comment
This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.
Hugs,
Melinda
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.