So here's Block Option #1. I like the idea of the fish, but I'm thinking that's too much white in front of the fish.
Here's Option #2. I like this version, but I'm having a hard time putting it into words why I like it. LOL
Here's Option 2 but rotated.
Here's option #3. It's another one that I like. I think it's because I don't normally "think" this way. It seems just enough different for me to like it. Oh... yes, there are 2 different WOWs.
Option 3 rotated. Hmm... kinda plain jane this way.
So which one do you pick? Which one do I need to make? Which one do you like and why?
1 comment:
I like option 2 on point...stunning!
hugs
laurie
Post a Comment
This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.
Hugs,
Melinda
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.