Sunday, November 25, 2007

A tag for 4

Giz tagged me a couple of weeks ago. I keep forgetting so I'll do it now. :D

4 Jobs I've had: Paraprofessional, Temp worker as a receptionist/ accounts payable/ filing person/ jack of all trades secretary manager, Student worker, and the best job..... Mommy. :D

4 Films I could watch over and over: With a large collection, I have a hard time deciding on just 4.

4 TV Shows I watch: Iron Chef America, House, Stargate SG-1, Everyday Italian (Honestly, though, I watch Food Network constantly.)

4 Places I've Lived: Augusta, GA; Haughton, LA; Raytown, MO; Searcy, AR (I've only lived one other place, and that's our current place. Independence, MO)

4 Favorite Foods: Chipped beef gravy on toast, potato soup, Maggie Moo's fudge ice cream, chocolate

4 Favorite Colors: Blue, pink, purple, and the color of the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen but can't say if it was pink or orange or what.

4 Places I would like to be right now: Snuggled in bed, In Colorado in a cabin, In my sewing room (preferably in my own house), and in New York watching Phantom of the Opera

4 Names I love, but could not use on my children: Mildred, Justin, Duncan, and Dorothy

4 People I would love to tag: Any 4 people who read my blog and would like to do this. If you do, please come back and let me know so I can see your responses. AllyJo, Sandi, Amber, and ... Rose? Do you want to play?

Now see.... if I was a great blogger, I would take the time to link to everything I've mentioned. And maybe I'll come back and do that someday. But not today.

Hugs,
Melinda

1 comment:

Sweet Woodruff said...

Dorothy is a name I would have put down too. LOL And I love potato soup.

Post a Comment

This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.

Hugs,
Melinda

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.