Saturday, October 13, 2007

Renaissance Festival

Last weekend, my MIL came for a visit. We went to the Renaissance Festival on Saturday. These are a few pictures from our time there.

These are of Sweet Pea getting her hair put up in a Majestic Hair Flower. She has so much hair, and it's so thick and fun to play with.

These are of Little Bit (the little girl with the green shirt and the overalls right in front) learning to dance with the gypsys. She wouldn't dance unless they were stopped.

This is the very end of the day. We were so very hot. The Tuesday before, the temperature was about 75 degrees. This day, it hit 90, and it was humid. Little Bit didn't get her nap. You can see how tired she is. Plus I usually don't give her a paci until nap time. It was crowded and we were ready to be home.
All in all, we had a lot of fun. Next year, I'm hoping I can get a baby sitter and just go with Dale. Maybe even get a season pass. Who knows? Maybe I'll even audition. I have a whole year to try to perfect an English accent. ROFLOL

Hugs,
Melinda

P.S. I'm putting some more artsy pictures up on Abandoned Beauties.

1 comment:

Amber said...

How FUN!!! Wish I could have been there with ya'll! Next year, I'll have to take my nieces to see their Momma "performing"!

Post a Comment

This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.

Hugs,
Melinda

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.