Tuesday, June 06, 2006

It's just a day

It's just a day like any other day. God made it, so I will rejoice in it.

2 comments:

Judy L. said...

You are SO wrong! :) It is not just another day . . it is MY birthday! :)

I see that little hummingbird there. I saw the first one at my feeders on June 1. I keep trying to get a picture of one but they are too quick for me. In a few weeks, there will be so many back there, I'll be having to swat them out of my way . . almost!

You doing anything quilty these days?

Judy L.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday. :) I love hummingbirds. They are so tiny and so fast. I just put my feeder back out yesterday. I'm hoping I didn't miss them. Nope, nothing quilty. My "sewing" room is also the "Dale drops all his Army junk in" room. Kinda hard to get to my machine. ROFLOL

Hugs, Melinda

Post a Comment

This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.

Hugs,
Melinda

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.