Friends are nice to have. I finally got to meet a good friend in person. Previously, we had only been computer buddies. This is my friend Laurie. I am thankful for my friends.
Oh wow - what a lovely picture of the 2 of you. I am so happy you finally got to meet, even though the circumstances were not the happiest. Hugs for you both, Doodlebug
4 comments:
Awwww Melinda, what a GREAT picture that is of us! We're kinda cute huh?!!! ;)
Hugs
Laurie
Great to see you two together!
Trudi
Oh wow - what a lovely picture of the 2 of you. I am so happy you finally got to meet, even though the circumstances were not the happiest.
Hugs for you both,
Doodlebug
Great picture of you both!
Judy L.
Post a Comment
This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.
Hugs,
Melinda
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.