So one thing I've been introduced to since I started running is this thing called kinesiology tape. My wonderful chiropractor (Hi Dr. Brannon!) started wrapping my ankles with a brand called Rock Tape. And then in an effort to cut costs a little, I tried using a brand called KT Tape and then KT Tape Pro.
I thought you might be interested in a little review.
Basically, I can't get the KT tape or the KT pro tape to stay on for more than a day.
Dr. Brannon wrapped my ankle last Friday with Rock Tape. It is STILL on.
KT tape is more readily available. You can find it at places like CVS Pharmacy. But it just doesn't last. I don't know if I'm not putting it on correctly (but I'm pretty sure I am), or what, but it slides off within the first 24 hours.
Rock Tape is harder to find. I'm only seeing that I can buy it online.
KT tape comes prepared in strips that you don't have to cut. Rock tape doesn't.
But Rock tape just lasts longer. It is even a bit more stretchy.
Plus, it comes in fun colors like ... tattoo.
Well, that's it. My fun little review. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Melinda
No comments:
Post a Comment
This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.
Hugs,
Melinda
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.