It's not.
Simply put, I like to eat food too much. I like to eat the wrong kinds of food, too.
I guess I started running because I like to eat.
So, while I'm not starting over at the beginning, I do feel like I need to get back on top of it again. So I'm trying a couple of "tricks" in order to jump start my weight loss again.
- I'm going to try to drink a glass of water before I have any soda or coffee.
- If I'm upset, I'm going to try to go for at least a walk.
- I'm going to try to have a salad for lunch before I have anything else.
Hugs,
Melinda
No comments:
Post a Comment
This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.
Hugs,
Melinda
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.