Saturday, December 13, 2008

Changes

I'm going to be playing around today. I've often thought that I didn't really like the templates provided by Blogger, but I didn't want to pay for a cute layout. I've just discovered a website that apparently offers free templates. :D So just ignore me while I'm playing.

Hugs,
Melinda

[eta] I think I'm through for the moment. Let me know what you think. Is anything to hard to read? Is it too pink? Opinions please.

4 comments:

Reighnie said...

Very cute! I love this one. I was going to use this one but mine is a three column layout so it didn't work so well.

Tim and Marie said...

oh my goodness.... I just put that background on my blog!! LOL This is getting scary!

Anonymous said...

I think it's cute...

Laurie said...

it's PERFECT!!!

Post a Comment

This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.

Hugs,
Melinda

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.