So....................................................................
Have to have at least one unidentified flying object......
Or maybe two........ (Don't look, this one is actually pieced from two different versions.)
How about a third UFO? Wait a minute, the UFO has a UFO! An UnFinished Object, that is. :D
The rules state you have to have a recognizable piece of the challenge fabric in your quilt. I think this counts. It's the inspiration for the whole piece in the first place.
But if that one doesn't work, then this out to be a pretty recognizable piece.
On to my aliens. Aren't they cute? This guy's block started as "Road to Paradise," but I couldn't figure out that small a measurement, so it became "Shoo Fly."
These guys are enjoying their vacation to the UFO capital of the world. (The road sign is actually a picture taken off the internet.)
This guy was working on a nine patch.
Poor alien kitty. He had way too many 4 patch blocks to choose from. He's contemplating taking a nap on all of them.
And this guy took the rules seriously. He has a miniature "Arkansas Crossroads" block.
Oh, I got it. This is the ULTIMATE Quilter's Retreat, right? :DAnd if you live in my area, or are coming for a visit (Judy), please don't tell anyone you saw this. It's supposed to be a secret until the September 8th guild meeting. I'm just so excited, I can't keep it quiet. ROFLOL
Hugs,
Melinda
7 comments:
That is soooo cute Melinda! Well done and what fun you had.
Super blog - great pictures. The colors are very appealing to the eye - blurry or not.
I love it! I live in NM but haven't been to Roswell. It's the perfect idea for that fabric. Excellent job.
way too cute! which judy is visiting you?
laurie
Love it!!! You are so creative!
Wow. This is so amazing and fun! How very clever of you. I love it.
Yo cuz! What's up? I don't like it when you're busy. We never talk any more. *sniff* God bless you. I think you're great.
Post a Comment
This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.
Hugs,
Melinda
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.