Wednesday, September 12, 2007

WFMW -- cooking substitutions


My tip this week is really simple. After running out of several necessary ingredients, I found this link on AllRecipes.com. It's a list of sustitutions you can use for just about anything. I know this is really really simple, but it really Works For Me! Check out Shannon's for more tips.
Hugs,
Melinda

4 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome! i added it to my favorites-great resource!!

SAHMmy Says said...

Thanks for the link! I'm always putting the cart before the horse--dumping half the ingredients into a bowl and realizing I'm missing a vital item!

Sweet Woodruff said...

Allrecipes is one of my favorite hangouts. I try something new almost weekly. Thanks for the link. It gave me some ideas. Love you!

Kathy in WA said...

All recipes is a GREAT site! I didn't know they had that lovely substitution page.

Thanks for sharing!

Duckabush Blog

Post a Comment

This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.

Hugs,
Melinda

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.