Sweet Pea requested that I change the Weather Pixie. She wanted me to pick the one called "Tangerine" or "Weather Goth," but I said no. Silly girl. :D
We're on the countdown until Dale gets home. 4 days. I can hardly wait. I'm so excited that I sometimes forget what I need to do. I love him. :)
2 comments:
Melinda, I can't even imagine how happy you will be to have him him and safe and there for the girls to love on! I know these times when he's gone has been tremendously hard on you and Dale. Tell him THANKS for me please!
Judy L.
Melinda
I am so excited for you, the girls, and Dale to be together!!! You have done a SUPER job of holding the family together while Dale was gone!
Hugs
Laurie
Post a Comment
This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.
Hugs,
Melinda
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.