I have had some people try to post some rather rude comments on some of my postings, so I have comment moderation turned on. If you don't see your comment right away, it's because I haven't read the e-mail yet. :)
Early Thursday morning. 3 days left. :D
3 comments:
TOMORROW! Are you down to counting minutes and seconds instead of days??
Judy L.
10 hours. :D
I'm betting your asleep now but if I have it figured correctly, it's 3 hours now! You wrote 10 hours at 6:02 your time. It's now 12:07 my time so that's 1:07 your time so that means and if he's coming in at 4 a.m. . . that's 3 hours.
Maybe you're NOT sleeping! :)
Goodness . . I'll be thinking about y'all when I wake up in the morning!
Judy L.
Post a Comment
This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.
Hugs,
Melinda
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.