So, I'm taking time to catch up on my photography challenge today. I found the challenge on Pinterest, but I can't seem to find the original. If anyone knows where it's located, please let me know, so that I can give credit where it is due.
The last picture I did was on Day 8 - Routine. I'm going to have a whole bunch at one time, so this will be a picture heavy post, but I hope you enjoy it.
Day 9: Someone you love. Obviously, I love both my girls, but Boo was available to take a picture of. Dale would have been first, but he's at work.
Day 10: Childhood memory. This clock was my mother's. I love winding it up and listening to it. Unfortunately, I'm the only one.
Day 11: Something Blue. Blue is my favorite color. This is one of my favorite jackets.
Day 12 is a sunset. I have sunset pictures, but I would like to attempt a fresh one for this project.
Day 13: Cannot Live Without. I went to bed late last night. Really late. I had my coffee pot brewing this morning when Dale called me and said, "I forgot my work ID. Can you bring it to me?" Next best thing to a fresh pot of coffee is a cappuccino from Quick Trip. Do you have a QT near you?
Day 14: Eyes. I take a lot of pictures of Boo. I wanted to take a picture of Little Bit. She was reading a book, and the picture was too much fun to resist.
Day 15: Silhouette. Not one of my best. One day, I'll learn how to get one of those nice crisp black and white silhouette photos. Today, I present Boo, doing school work.
Day 16: A Good Habit. Really? Okay. How about toothbrushes?
Day 17: Technology. Oh my ever living word. Have you ever tried being married to an IT professional? I have "technology" running out of my ears! This picture is the mess that belongs to our current TV/Sound System/Cable box/Wireless/Modem/Wii game system setup. It perfectly describes how I feel about "technology."
Day 18: Your Shoes. Simple enough. Blue again. Favorite color.
Day 19: Something you want. Boo said, "A French press?" I thought, "nope." This. A good night's sleep.
Day 20: In my bag. My first thought was "Which bag?" Here's my collection of "bags." Library bag, purse, backpack.
Upon thinking about it, a close up of the library bag will probably work better.
Day 21: Faceless Self Portrait
Day 22: Inspirational
Day 23: Patterns. I like this quilt. The pattern is an offset log cabin block. I like seeing all the different fabrics.
Day 24: Animal. I have to put my puppy here. I think she's beautiful.
Day 25: Strangers. I'm not sure I'm going to do this one. What do I do? Walk up to someone I don't know and say, "Excuse me, may I take your picture for a challenge I'm working on? Today's theme is 'Strangers.' "
Day 26: Close up. Like I said earlier, I had to leave the house before I had coffee OR breakfast. I guess it was a good thing I didn't pour milk. But this works for a close up, right?
That's all I have for now. I have 8 more "days" to try to capture, but I have to get back to the business of trying to teach school now. Have a good day.
Hugs,
Melinda















No comments:
Post a Comment
This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.
Hugs,
Melinda
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.