A new article has been posted about my uncle. It basically says that the Georgian leadership has changed hands, and the new boss wants to re-look at the murder case, and see if we can't get some answers.
Probably not, but he's more than welcome to try.
I'm still tossing about the idea of writing a book about it. I actually had someone I greatly admire encourage me to do it, which is overwhelming in a sense. But would it be a novel or a non-fiction? That would be a good question to answer first, right?
Here's to Uncle Freddie, the crazy uncle who put green beans up his nose, taught the kids to burp, the uncle who paid for my letter jacket, loved his family deeply, and knew how to blow smoke out of his ear! We love you still.
Hugs,
Melinda

No comments:
Post a Comment
This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.
Hugs,
Melinda
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.