GOD
If we live for Heaven there is no resign we should be afraid of death. We are not afraid of death. We are scared of being sent to Hell.
I can do all things through Christ. Nothing, literally, nothing is impossible for Him. If you were to say to mountain "In the name of the Lord God, move!" it would move, as long as you believe God can do it.
Last night this all came to me. I had always sort of known the verses, they were just kind of empty until last night. I realized the true significance of these words; GOD CAN DO ANY THING!
Boo
P.S: I apologize for the out of context words. I forgot to correct auto-correct. Any misspelled words it probably couldn't replace. I spell (really) bad.
[eta] My oldest accidentally posted this on my blog instead of hers. I'm leaving it here, because I agree with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment
This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.
Hugs,
Melinda
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.