Today, we went "home," and while it was home at one time, it no longer feels quite the same. It's more of a vague almost feeling that I have been here many years ago but time hasn't stood still in the real world like it has in my mind.
Maybe I'm just rambling. But even when I know things aren't the same, it's still a shock to find out in person they really aren't still the same.
"Home" is no longer as welcome as it was. While it is still part of my life (a HUGE part), it is becoming less reality and more in my past. I am again reminded of the verses that say Abraham knew he was a stranger and he longed for a better home.
Headed "Home,"
Melinda
Sent from my iPod
No comments:
Post a Comment
This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.
Hugs,
Melinda
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.