Monday, December 14, 2009

Wow, I'm behind!

Well, I haven't been on my own blog in so long. My goodness. We've
been fairly busy with school, and other things. This last week, I've
mainly been sick.

So, I've been trying to figure out if my blog has a purpose or not.
I'm still trying to decide. I guess that's the real reason I haven't
written anything in so long.

Well, I don't have much left to say.

Merry Christmas!
Hugs,
Melinda

1 comment:

Katie from ABC&123: A Learning Cooperative said...

Hi Melinda,
You were the winner of the Santa Speaking call on ABC & 123. Please email us ASAP and we will pass along your code so you can still order your call before Christmas!
Congrats!
Katie

Post a Comment

This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.

Hugs,
Melinda

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.