So it's time for another Works for me Wednesday, the day where I share my useful tips with you, and spend way too much time reading everyone else's tips. (LOL)Do you remember the saying, "an apple a day keeps the doctor away." My Sweet Pea (who will be 9 on Monday 8O) loves her apples. I think she has had an apple every single day of her life since she was 1 and a half, with very few exceptions. (I just calculated. That's roughly 2750 apples.)
I'm getting sidetracked. Anyway, Little Bit has also come to like apples. She's no where nearly as enthused as Sweet Pea. But to make life easier for everyone, I use this. ***drum roll please***

A handy dandy Apple Wedger (picture is from the Pampered Chef website). I can "cut" Little Bit's apple into manageable sizes, and I don't have to worry about her swallowing seeds.
And a side benefit.... I also use it to cut potatoes into bite size pieces when making Granny's Potato Soup recipe. :D (Thanks to Unclutterer, I try not to have unitasker items in my kitchen. I have a few, but I'm working on it.)
Well, that's what Works For Me, and now.... I have to go do laundry. :( Hopefully, my next post will be about the disappearing 9 patch I've been working on.
3 comments:
I bought one of these last year and it is so handy!
Great site!
I have one as well and love it.
Never thought to cut potatoes...duh
Thanks for sharing....
Robin@heartofwisdom
http://www.heartofwisdom.com/heartathome/
I have one of these and it does not get any use. I better get on that and make it feel useful.
Thanks for the comment also.
Post a Comment
This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.
Hugs,
Melinda
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.