Thursday, August 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Momma



My momma would have been 55 today. I miss her. Alot. I miss her wisdom, her hugs, her laughter, her smile, her voice.
Hug the ones you love. Let them know you care.
Hugs,
Melinda

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday Cheri!

Melinda,
What beautiful pics that you shared of your mom here! My mom's been gone 15 years and I STILL miss her!
HUGS TO YOU!
Laurie

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Mom! I bet you're having an awesome day!

Kathy in WA said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! Sweet post and pictures.

Duckabush Blog

Sandi said...

Melinda, your mom was such a beautiful person -- even through her illness.

Is that a picture of you and her (the little girl)? If so, I never realized how much you and Amber looked alike!

I know you miss her a lot. I cannot even imagine.

Sandi said...

Oops -- or is that one of your daughters??

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday. May your mother's memory be for a blessing.

Post a Comment

This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.

Hugs,
Melinda

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.