Hope your adjusting to your new location. I was a Lexie before the site closed down and I lost track of everyone so I'd like to send my deeply felt condolences after reading your entire site to see how Cheri is doing. On my end it's my dad. Take care of yourself. KnittySue a.k.a. SueG
4 comments:
That means . . we're gonna be neighbors in about a month! Good luck with adjusting to a new area.
Judy L.
Hope your adjusting to your new location. I was a Lexie before the site closed down and I lost track of everyone so I'd like to send my deeply felt condolences after reading your entire site to see how Cheri is doing. On my end it's my dad. Take care of yourself. KnittySue a.k.a. SueG
Thank you Sue. I appreciate it.
Melinda
Wondered what happened to you. Glad you're getting settled. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment
This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.
Hugs,
Melinda
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.