Which means I haven't ridden my bike this week. :(
It also means that I haven't been keeping up with Little Bit's school work very well either. Hopefully, we can get on a good solid schedule next week, when camp is over.
At least I'm still running every other day. Speaking of, I joined a group on Facebook called the Women's Running Club. It has been wonderful. There are all kinds of runners, and they give so much advice. Like today, everyone started talking about the Nike+ app. I haven't even used it yet, and I have 25 friends! I really appreciate everyone there.
Well, I need to go. I've got a few chores to do before we go pick up Boo. Have a good day everyone, and remember, no matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everyone on the couch! : D
Hugs,
Melinda
Days without soda: 2
Bike miles: 16.04
Running miles: 8.56
No comments:
Post a Comment
This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.
Hugs,
Melinda
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.