Saturday, July 20, 2013

Habit

So this new habit of posting every day that I exercise is going to be somewhat difficult to remember for a while.

For example, I didn't exercise yesterday because I felt sick to my stomach.  So I didn't exercise and I forgot to post.

Today, Dale and I went on a bike ride as part of our "date night" that we were too tired to do last night.  We went to my favorite trail and rode a part Dale has never been down before.  A total of 8.04 miles.  Then we went to look at the Trek store, and then brunch at Chick-Fil-A, and then a swing by the running store so I could get some compression sleeves.  All in all, a great date.  :)

Tomorrow is my first group run ever.  I am extremely nervous about it.  Guess where it's at?

The bike trail we went down this morning.  Which also happens to be the bike trail I went down Wednesday.  Monday, I'm going to the top of the trail and riding down.  lol

Okay, I can't stay long.  It's late, and I've got a run in the morning.  Night!

Days without soda: 8
Bike Miles:  16.08
Running Miles: 2.24

57 days until race day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.

Hugs,
Melinda

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.