We met at my favorite trail, and I met a whole bunch of people, and I only remember three names. lol We had water at 1 mile and 2 miles, which was the turnaround point. My ankles always bother me for about the first mile or so. I had compression sleeves on, and that seemed to help a bit.
Silly me, I thought a group run meant we would run together. Nope. I didn't even bring my earbuds. Most everyone else took off. There was a girl who looked like she was struggling at the same pace I go, so I tried to run with her. She's 6'2" and a (non-practicing) lawyer. She was going to turn around at a mile, but I kept pushing her to go just a bit further. We ended up running the whole thing, even if it was a bit slower than I wanted to go.
When I got home, I realized I had a heat rash, got a really quick shower, ate a really quick breakfast, and went to church. After church and lunch and an episode of Merlin, I fell asleep. I'm not really sure how long my nap was, but I woke up around 7 pm.
And now, I'm trying to decide if I want to rest tomorrow, or bike around the neighborhood. I don't know.
All in all, it was a good day.
Hugs,
Melinda
Days without soda: 9
Bike Miles: 16.08
Running Miles: 6.44
No comments:
Post a Comment
This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.
Hugs,
Melinda
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.