But here are this year's adventures so far. Boo and I actually sat down and planned out the whole month. She arrived on December 1, and she's been getting into all kind of trouble. We are actually going to be incorporating a new tradition this year with "Kindness elves." They will be arriving Sunday.
Day 1 - Just a simple "I'm back," and she brought Push Pops for the girls.
Day 2 - Someone had a little too much fun with the stickers.
Day 3 - She decided to go for a little climb.
Day 4 - It seems like she and the cat got into a little argument.
Day 5 - But she cleaned up the mess. Sort of.
And made a new one.
Day 6 - And right now, she's taking a little ride.
The good thing about all of these, none of them have taken very long at all. The swing took the most time, but even that only took 10ish minutes instead of 5.
I'm excited to add the Kindness Elves into our traditions. I'll be adding the pictures as I get them. I hope you enjoy the pictures!
Hugs,
Melinda







No comments:
Post a Comment
This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.
Hugs,
Melinda
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.