Wednesday, May 24, 2006

It's my birthday

Well, it will be my birthday in roughly an hour and a half. I will be 30 years old. At 12:00, I'm going to Dixie Cafe to have ice cream with friends. At 2:00, I'm going to the funeral home to see my mom for the first time since Sunday. At 6:00 is the visitation where everyone and their dog comes to say they are "so sorry for your loss."

I wish I could skip the next 2 weeks.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Melinda,
Happy Birthay...Happy is probably not a good word for this...know you are in my heart. I'll see you tonight and give you lots of hugs!
HUGS
Laurie

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you!
Happy Birthday!

Judy L. said...

Melinda: I've been thinking of you. I know this is a very rough time for you all. Your mom was a very good Christian person and a fine example to you and Amber of what a wife/mom should be. I know she was also proud of both of you. I never really know what to say . . I'm sorry for you all and if I can do anything for you, let me know.

Judy L.

Post a Comment

This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.

Hugs,
Melinda

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.