Saturday, October 04, 2014

The Honeytrap

So, at one point in the past 21 years, I had seen a VHS tape labeled "Operation Honeytrap" or something similar.  I believe it came out after Aldrich Ames was apprehended.  Unfortunately, during one of our many moves, I discovered the tape had had an incident with some clear sticky goo that had congealed all over the tape and made it unplayable.  And because I first saw it when I was a whole lot younger, my older brain has forgotten exactly what it was about, and how my uncle figured in to it.

What I do remember is that Russia was being accused of using females (the honey) to spy on American spies (the trap).   

In searching for the video online, I discovered this video on YouTube.  It's not what I remember, but it's still interesting to watch. 


So the moral to this story is if you are a 60 year old man who works in the government, and a young 20 something starts to flirt with you, think twice before you start flirting back.

Hugs,
Melinda

This post is part of a 31 day challenge.  I am using that time to do research for a novel that has been bouncing around in my head for 21 years.  Click here to see the rest of the posts.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.

Hugs,
Melinda

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.