Saturday, March 01, 2014

And then this happened...

Courage.  It's something that I don't have a lot of.  I was known as a scaredy cat in elementary school.  But I'm learning how to be brave.  I constantly challenge myself with things I'm not sure about.  Like running.  Or writing.  Or being a part of a massive fundraising effort to help build a community center in South Africa. 

This is all God's work.  I simply acknowledged that He wanted me to have a voice in it, even if it's just a small voice.  It takes a lot of courage to say, "Please help."  As a fellow blogger posted, "Look at what the new brave can do in Him." 

Tuesday, Lisa-Jo posted this on Facebook.
OH MY WORD YOU GUYS!!! YOU GUYS!!! ONE PERSON DONATED $3,000 TODAY AND TOTALLY FUNDED PHASE 5 -- THE PLAYGROUND.

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!
And so yeah... the playground for the community center of Maubane, South Africa, is completely funded, by one generous, courageous, love giving, big hearted person.  Whoever you are, thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.

Hugs,
Melinda

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.