There are 9 people that live in this household. We have Poppa, Mawsha, KiKi, JW (9), JW (7), Dale, Me, Sweet Pea (8), and Lil Bit (2). The main problem(s) stem from arguments between JW (9), and Sweet Pea (8). JW (9) is manipulative, rude, selfish, argumentative, pushy, and a bully. Sweet Pea just argues with him and tries to stand up for herself.
For example: Their dog ran off in October. She was actually returned this past week. This is a good thing for the boys, because they've lost so much. And keep in mind that my girls are both really nervous around dogs. This dog is the ONLY dog that either one of them will try to pet, because she's relatively calm. Friday, any time either I or my girls tried to pet the dog, JW (9) decided that HE needed to pet her. Okay fine...... Then today, he had the nerve to tell Sweet Pea that he wasn't sharing his dog because we didn't share our cat when they visited us 3 years ago!
So why is this a problem? Because we applied for a "quick approval mortgage loan" yesterday and were told we needed to wait 2 months.
Okay, so I'm feeling a bit better now. I do know that I'm slipping into a depression. I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do about it, but I will be talking to Dale about it once he gets home. Oh, and don't start talking to me about 80 hour work weeks. That's another
That's all for now. Hopefully, my next post will be a little bit better. After all, Lil Bit turns 2 on Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment
This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.
Hugs,
Melinda
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.