Communion Bread
- 3 c flour
- 1/2 c Crisco or margarine
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
Then roll out the dough to 1/8" thick on a well greased cookie sheet.
Here's the interesting part. Take a plastic ruler and score the dough into 1/4-1/2" squares. Yes, a plastic ruler. I actually have two. I have a full 12 inch ruler and one that's about 6" long. The short one makes it easier to go across the pan the short way.
Bake at 300 degrees for 30 minutes, until it is more than light golden brown and doughy, and less than dark golden brown and crunchy. After it's through baking, use a pizza cutter to fully cut the squares apart.
Again, my friend's directions say to serve 100 people it takes 1 1/3 c of mix and 4 T water. I use about 1/2 the mix and 1 c of water.
It is such an interesting way to serve the Lord and His church. I have prayed many times for the people while making this. I really enjoy serving God in this way. I hope this tutorial helps you to serve Him as well.
Hugs,
Melinda
No comments:
Post a Comment
This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.
Hugs,
Melinda
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.