Friday, December 05, 2014

Photography Challenge: Days 1-5

I came across a 30 day photography challenge on Pinterest, and decided that I needed to participate.  I could only find the image, so I printed it off and I'm making my own challenge. 

Day 1 - Self Portrait.
I don't like taking pictures of myself, so I opted for a non-facial picture.

Day 2 - What you wore.
I almost forgot, so I took it first thing in the morning.


Day 3 - Clouds
The sunset was beautiful.  Cold, but beautiful.









Day 4 - Something green
Even though it's the Christmas season, I resisted taking a picture of the Christmas tree.




















Day 5 - After Dark
I like Christmas lights, so I ended up taking a picture of the tree after all. 


 
Tomorrow is "Obsession." I don't know what I'm going to take a picture of.  Turtles maybe?
 
Hugs,
Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.

Hugs,
Melinda

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.