Monday, August 18, 2014

Realizations

I came to some realizations tonight while I was walking. I walk the 1+ mile loop while Boo is at cross country practice. I realized some things about myself that I am sharing here. (Brave, I know.)

1) I am overweight because I like to eat food. Especially junk food. 
2) I am out of shape. Thank you, shin splints!
3) I miss running! Weird, right? But I do. 
4) I am about ready to do whatever it takes to start running again. I felt healthier when I was running. I want to get back into it. 

So that's what I realized on my walk. Now to figure out what to do about it. 

Hugs,
Melinda. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.

Hugs,
Melinda

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.