Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I made it! Boy, did I make it!

Are you ready for a Pinterest recipe?  Today's pin is found here with the original post here.

Oh my word.  I think I melted when I tasted these.  They are SO good.


Just look at all those gorgeous layers.


Doesn't that look yummy?  I have news.  It is.

I did make one small change.  I did not put the sea salt on top of the chocolate.  That didn't make sense to me, since it's supposed to be "salted caramel."  I put the sea salt on top of the caramel underneath the chocolate.

The richness, the deliciousness of this treat just can not be described adequately.  I did cut my squares into little miniature one bite bars.  They look SO good.


I made it! and I'm glad I did!

Hugs,
Melinda





No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.

Hugs,
Melinda

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.