Thursday, December 28, 2006

A Work In Progress



I wanted to show everyone what I'm working on for my dad. My momma made the blocks, and I'm setting them for a wallhanging. I just need to applique the middle leaf down and add the backing and binding. I hope he likes it. If he doesn't, then I'll just keep it. ;) Oh, and the first picture is my "workspace."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW...that is GORGEOUS Melinda. I know your dad will LOVE it!
Hugs
Laurie

Anonymous said...

Melinda,

You are very talented. I'm sure your Dad will love it, it's beautiful. Take care, and keep in touch.

love~
morgan

Amber said...

Sissy,

It's turning out beautifully! I know Mom would be proud of you for working so hard on it.

I love you.
Amber

Tim and Marie said...

Absolutely beautiful! So talented!

Post a Comment

This blog has moved to mghollis.wordpress.com - Please visit us there.

Hugs,
Melinda

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.